2011年1月14日星期五

sorry that i too loved you



Did you noe tat i still attach importance to you?
Did you noe tat i still will care everything related to you..
but...too bad..u never let me feel that you noe anything..

can i jz let it all go without any tear?
can i clean my mind for all about u?
but.. every time you talk to me..u make me feel u still gv the chance..

pls dun let me feel that i still gt chance,if you dun love me..
u make me feel that u also gt same feeling at first..
bt wad about nw?do you feel that i m a ppl might bother u?

sorry i dun wan to think lik tat..but my mind keep send tis message to me..
mayb i think too much...mayb i was wrong at the first..mayb u jz think tat i a toy?
but,y u still keep tat all stupid promise that i ask 4?
y dun u jz refuse it?y u promise but u dun make it?
dun u noe tat might hurt me badly?
or that is wad u plan to let me hate you?
i wonder....

没有评论: