2011年10月23日星期日

Wish you were here


It is raining outside i was alone inside a cafe i like..
Drinking the new product of the shop..
Suddenly i miss you badly..
But what i know is you're busy for today..

The phone ring,its you..
I'm smile,and answer it..
you ask where am i,
and ask me to take care for my self..
you tell me you're tired..
but still have to go for badminton,

Don't know why i just suddenly feel sad..
but i know i have promise you at first..
that i won't block you being doing the thing you have do..
so i just can be quiet..
maybe i'm start being selfish,
i'm start worry and think much thing after you tell me to think..

Damn,the emo song make me feel emo suddenly,
i think i should delete it all..
don't know why every time when you call me..
when i was tell you i'm going out alone,
i have the feel wish you were here..
but i know it is hard to do that..

I should be busy for all day today..
but why i just cant stop to missing..
maybe just because i was going alone..
maybe is the raining day with the emo song make me emo..

Maybe i should control my self emotion..
Maybe i should not thinking too much make self worry..
Maybe i should not being selfish to you..
Because i know you have your freedom that i should not be broke..
No matter how much you tell me you miss me...
But i don't know why i just can't stop of negative thinking..

Maybe just because i'm now alone so i will think much then together with you or others..
I wonder...that the reason i lock my self out of thinking..
because it just make me feel more lonely and worry...
It will just make me lost of Sense of security..
It will just make me lost of my self in the worries..
It will just make me thinking too much of useless thing..

没有评论: