2012年5月30日星期三

the promise i did

At last you leave me.
I am the one who always lose.
Sorry I just cant be strong enuf to face this hurt..

Its been long time that I have met you.
I still can't make my life without the second to miss you.
Sorry maybe i shouldn't to miss you anymore.

I have been wait for you a period of time..
you always tell me that you're busy for work..
I accept every of you.

I tot i am the only 1 who know you.
who can let you do your work as your please.
But at last i am the one who make you feel disturb.

Maybe i just too young to step in your world.
Maybe i shouldn't step in your world.
I tried my best to follow.
But i know..i am lost..

You are the one who always walk in front of me..
you're just walk too fast..
I am the one who always lost in the mist.
maybe i am a stupid.

I though i can do every for you make you feel i am the only i..
who can accompany you to the end.
but,i failed..
I am just a loser..

Darling,Sorry I am the one who is the truth that you leave..
I am just a stupid who lost your sign..
please let me have my last chance say..
Nothing gonna change my love for you
and
good bye.

I have done the promise i did to you..
"If at last we break,i am the one who let you go.with smile..."


没有评论: